Due to reorganization of L-3 Avionics Systems, Inc. in May we renewed cooperation agreement, so the portfolio of the products we offer, have significantly increased.
Since 2009, we have been cooperating with L-3 Avionics Systems. In recent years, this manufacturer of avionics has undergone significant changes. As a result, the L3 Commercial Aviation Solutions company was formed, which is part of the L-3 Technologies group. Our company has signed a cooperation agreement with two subsidiaries of L3 Commercial Aviation Solutions:
1. Aviation Communication & Surveillance Systems, LLC
As part of cooperation with this company, we offer products related to aviation communication and identification (aircraft Part 25/27/29 class), such as:
- TCAS 3000SP – TCAS II anti-collision system,
- NXT-600 – Mode S Transponder with ADS-B (Exclude Q400 a/c and MST67B Replacements),
- NXG 900 GPS Mode S Transponder with ADS-B and GPS,
- LYNX – a series of transponders,
- TCAS Antennas,
- Standalone TAWS Products,
- ADS-B Software Products.
2. L3 Aviation Products, Inc.
- Equipment for aircraft Part 25/27/29 class, such as:
- Stormscope Lightning Detection System (all models),
- Lynx MultiLink Surveillance System (all models) – Mode S Transponders with ADS-B and GPS,
- GH – Electronic Standby Instrument System,
- ESI – Electronic Standby Instrument System,
- JET – Emergency Power Supplies and Electromechanical Gyros,
- CVR/FDR (all models),
- MADRAS – flight parameters recorders and data acquisition systems,
- LDR flight parameters recorders for light aircraft,
- QAR – Quick Access Recorder,
- Microphones with preamplifiers,
- Recorder Control Units,
- PI/PII hand held Ground Support Equipment.
- Products for Part 23 aircraft, such as:
- WX-500 – Stormscope system,
- ESI-500 – Electronic Standby Instrument System.